From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduating from Incubator
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 16:25:12 GMT
My understanding is that 2 is a blocker for graduation (although not a
blocker for releases while in the incubator, which is odd imo)
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#notes-names

Regardless I encourage any project to get this done asap as the pain
of switching only increases as the project matures.

Patrick