From Hunter Williams <hunter.willi...@bti360.com>
Subject Startwith in Terms
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 16:47:35 GMT
All,

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong with terms here, but I can't get
startWith to work as I expect.

//Standard terms call
blur (default)> terms twitter person:name
hunter
nick
rachel
sam

//Size limited terms call
terms twitter person:name -n 3
hunter
nick
rachel

//blur (default)> terms twitter person:name -n 3 -s rachel
startWith:rachel
hunter
nick
rachel

//The above happens for all 4 names in both lower case and upper case forms

I expect something else returned because I'm changing the startwith.

*My code snippet*

//other arguments etc
if (cmd.hasOption("s")){
      startWith = cmd.getOptionValue("s");
      out.println("startWith:"+startWith);
}
 List<String> terms = client.terms(tablename,family,column,startWith,size);
//print

Thanks,

Hunter

--