From Hunter Williams <hunter.willi...@bti360.com>
Subject Problems Getting Started with Table Creation
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:52:52 GMT
I'm just getting started and working through the quick start.

Every time I attempt to create a table it takes upwards of 15 seconds if
not longer before giving me this exception

blur (default)> create -t testtable3 -c 11 -l file:///data/testtable3
> java.io.IOException: Table [testtable3] already exists.

I've attempted changing table and location names as well as the chard count
to 1.

I'm running Ubuntu 13 with openjdk 6 in a Virtualbox. I'm compiling from
the repo.

Thanks,

Hunter

--