From Michael Blumberg <michael.blumb...@bti360.com>
Subject Blur Console Tests
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2013 19:28:02 GMT
Hi,

I have been getting myself acquainted with Blur and the Blur Console and
tried running the specs for the blur console and got a few failing specs. I
am wondering if perhaps I failed to setup the console codebase correctly. I
am using ruby 1.9.3p448 and had commit 25fb703 checked out of master at the
time that I ran the specs. The following are the specs that are failing for
me:

./spec/controllers/application_controller_spec.rb:45
./spec/models/blur_query_spec.rb:62
./spec/models/search_spec.rb:25
./spec/models/search_spec.rb:69

I am happy to update the specs if it is the case that they fell out of date.

Thanks,
Michael Blumberg