From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible issue with the terms call
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 03:24:30 GMT
On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 11:19 PM, Chris Rohr <rohr.chris@gmail.com> wrote:
> Aaron,
>
> I've got some more information for you.  I verified that I am sending in an empty string
not null for startWith.  I also tried it with an actual value (v since my only value is value)
and got the same NullPointerException.

> On a side note do you think this would be a good call to expose to the shell, seems like
it could be useful.

for the side note:) yes, i think that'd be helpful in the shell - i
suspect most folks have already implemented their own cli equivalent.
though, it'd be good to let it sit in JIRA for a minute as it's a nice
low-hanging fruit-intro issue.

--tim