From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Release proposal
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 03:04:14 GMT
I've been editing HowToRelease[1] in anticipation of an upcoming
release.  I'd like to propose instead that we just do the release and
edit that with the commands/procedures that we actually perform. The
rationale is that some of preferred methods have changed (e.g.
svn-based vs. p.a.o/dist) and it'd be easiest for the RM to just
update it as they go along.

Are there any open issues blocking a release?

Can we consider a code-freeze on master for a couple days?

If no to both, any problems with creating a release candidate tomorrow
and letting it run 72hrs?

Or, an alternate proposal?

Thanks,
--tim