From rahul challapalli <challapallira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Publishing Incubator Site Help
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2013 07:26:47 GMT
Sorry for not being clear. The unpublished changes were from different
projects. When I checked today on the "Publish Site"(using diff link), my
changes were not present and they do not even reflect on the site (
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/blur.html), but svn shows that my
changes are committed. In any case, I subscribed to the relevant mailing
list and will probably post there. Thank You.

WebSite Guide : http://incubator.apache.org/guides/website.html
Publish Site : https://cms.apache.org/incubator/publish

- Rahul