From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Blur version 0.2.0-incubating
Date Sun, 15 Sep 2013 18:45:10 GMT
Here's the commit to fix the LICENSE and NOTICE issue.

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-blur.git;a=commit;h=1925af6e06ff48ac8780b627b3f78e9a16c8c17c

I have fixed the project so that the LICENSE and NOTICE in the root of the
project is now the source versions (they use to be the binary versions).
 The binary versions are now located in the
'distribution/src/main/resources' directory.

The updated source and binary files:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/blur/0.2.0-incubating/

The updated tag is:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-blur.git;a=tag;h=8c402a8ea04242f1c727b6157a836f9862f71c4c