From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject [CANCELED] [VOTE] Release Blur version 0.2.0-incubating - RC3
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 13:08:50 GMT
I'm going to clean up the source artifact and repost it (along with the
md5, sha1, etc.).  I'm not going to change the tag or the branch in git.
 Also I'm not going to be changing the binary artifact.  So the only change
should be that the source artifact does not contain any extra files or
folders.

Hopefully RC4 will be the last for 0.2.0.

Thanks.

Aaron