From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release proposal
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 22:29:55 GMT
I have been reading through the release notes (I know that we will be
making changes to them as needed).  Should we branch for the release
"0.2-dev" and tag "0.2.0" so that we know what was in the release?  Or
should we branch each time?  So that "0.2.0" is a branch, and we branch
from "0.2.0" to make "0.2.1"?

On side a note, I think that unless there is a bug fix needed for "0.2.0"
that we should just work toward "0.3.0" and have that release within a
month.  What do you all think?

Aaron