From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject LICENSE File?
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2013 23:35:24 GMT
In updating the rules for RAT in maven I have gone through all the issues
that are in the rat.txt file.

I don't think these Javascript libraries are accounted for in the LICENSE
file:

    contrib/blur-console/blur-admin/vendor/assets/javascripts/d3/**
    contrib/blur-console/blur-admin/vendor/assets/javascripts/backbone/**
    contrib/blur-console/blur-admin/vendor/assets/javascripts/flot/**

  contrib/blur-console/blur-admin/vendor/assets/javascripts/datatables.fnReloadAjax.js
    contrib/blur-console/blur-admin/vendor/assets/javascripts/modernizr.js
    contrib/blur-console/blur-admin/vendor/assets/javascripts/sorttable.js
    contrib/blur-console/blur-admin/vendor/assets/javascripts/underscore.js

  contrib/blur-console/blur-admin/vendor/assets/stylesheets/ui.dynatree.css

    contrib/blur-console/blur-admin/vendor/gems/cancan

    docs/resources/js/docs.js
    docs/resources/js/respond.min.js

I don't know how to account for these files, I think that they should be
licensed with an Apache header:

    contrib/blur-console/blur-admin/Gemfile.lock
    contrib/blur-console/blur-admin/script/rails

For the 3rd party files and libraries that are minified (meaning they don't
have their own LICENSE header) can we just account for them in the LICENSE
file and add them as excluded files in the rat report?

Aaron