From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems Getting Started with Table Creation
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:12:55 GMT
I think I know what's going on here.  Try removing everything from
ZooKeeper, if you are not running a standalone install and haven't changed
the default blur configs then the ZooKeeper data path is /tmp/zk_data (see
conf/default_zoo.cfg).  Make sure you shut everything down and remove then
restart everything.  My guess is that maybe you removed the data from the
file system but left the info in ZooKeeper and Blur got into a weird
state.  Let me know if this helps or not.

Aaron

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Hunter Williams <hunter.williams@bti360.com