From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Couple of questions
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2013 13:41:35 GMT
As I am working through some of the issues brought up by phunt about the
release I have a couple of questions.

First should the generated site be checked into trunk so that it's not a
mammoth commit to add it in at every release? (I'm thinking yes)
 - This would mean that before every check in would need to generate the
site (which includes javadocs) before each commit.
 - And update the project documentation as needed (which should be
happening now)

Next question, this is something probably for the mentors.  Now that we
need to go back and make changes to the 0.2.0 release.  Do I drop the
branch and tags in git and start over and leave the version number the
same?  Or do I change the version number as a second try?

I'm leaning toward dropping the 0.2.0 tag and release branch.  Fixing
things on the master branch (nothing has changed there since the release
attempt) and re-branching and tagging.

What the normal practice here?

Aaron