From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Javascript Zookeeper client
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2013 14:05:23 GMT
So what are the requirements for interacting with ZooKeeper?  Is is just to
make sure that it's online/ what server are up?  Or is it something more?
 The reason I ask is because if we need to know the state of the cluster I
could write a method in the Blur API for that.  But much more beyond that I
think we should use the rest api for it.  It seems like it would add a few
more dependencies to the quick start piece of Blur, it's doable just might
be overkill for what you need.  Let me know.

Aaron