From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple SLF4J bindings?
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 11:35:35 GMT
I'm not sure how we should go about resolving this issue.  In blur-util
slf4j is on 1.6.1 (because ZooKeeper has it as a dependency) and it's
appears that Hadoop 1.2.1 is still on 1.4.3 of slf4j.  I know that the
normal java way to resolve such issues is will different class loaders or
with OSGI but that seems like over kill.  Thoughts?

Aaron