From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CANCELED] [VOTE] Release Blur version 0.2.0-incubating
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 23:41:06 GMT
Thanks Patrick,

Agreed.  The issue with the jdk6 master build is that the dependencies are
not installed.  On a local machine if the libraries in the local repo under
org/apache/blur are deleted and you cd into one of the modules (blur-core)
and run "mvn clean test" it will fail because it can't find some other blur
dependences.  The command that needs to be run is "mvn -am -pl blur-core
clean test" from the root (parent pom directory).  I'm not sure how to
modify jenkins to make happen, or if there's a way to get jenkins to just
run the build from the root.  Either way I would be happy to tinker with it
to get it right so that way you don't have mess with it whenever we make a
change.

Aaron