From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Working toward 0.2.1
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2013 20:36:12 GMT
In the past couple of days there have been a few issues that have come up
while using 0.2.0 so we have started working up issues for the 0.2.1
release.  I would like to merge what's in master into the apache-blur-0.2
branch.  I have reviewed the commits in master since the apache-blur-0.2
branch was created and all of them are either additions of small
functionality like terms command in the shell, bug fixes, or test updates.
Does anyone have a problem with this?

Aaron