From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Blur version 0.2.0-incubating - RC3
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 00:01:13 GMT
Yeah the extra files were my fault.  When I was changing site to only be in
the bin artifact I was developing in the same place where the branch was
checked out.  The "site" was checked in on the last branch and I think my
local git was confused.  Because doing a git status on the project produced
clean results.  And after I remove the docs/site I still got a clean status.

The .settings, .eclipse, etc was because of my development environment.
 Rookie mistake.