From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release proposal
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 02:48:23 GMT
I have started the release process.  I have finished up to the "Generate
the Release Notes" section which still needs to be done.  Basically we need
to the docs or site to have a link to the generated html release notes from
JIRA.  I have also worked on the next section "Build and Deploy Artifacts"
and the "Build the artifacts:" instructions are accurate now as well.

Next I need to edit the docs/index.html page to add a link to the generated
site which is in the docs/site/ directory.

I am pushing what I have completed and I will pick this up tomorrow.  If
anyone makes any edits to the instructions or any other changes, please
post a summary here so that I know where we are in the morning.  Thanks!

Aaron

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 8:18 PM, Aaron McCurry <amccurry@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just to be clear, if you make updates.  Please update master.  Thanks!
>
> Aaron
>

> On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Aaron McCurry <amccurry@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have started the 0.2 release, so no rush.  If needed we can do a point
>> release, or get to 0.3 sooner.
>>
>> Aaron
>>

>> On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 7:53 PM, Chris Rohr <rohr.chris@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Do you want me to try to get the console finished before code freeze?

>>> "0.2.0"

>>> items
>>> doesn't

>>> pretty