From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release proposal
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 13:10:44 GMT
I just commented on the Blur Console ticket with the last remaining items that don't work.
 I can try to fix them tonight (assuming my wife doesn't go into labor).

Chris

On Sep 4, 2013, at 6:55 AM, Aaron McCurry <amccurry@gmail.com> wrote:

> That is good with me. I do have one request. Can I leave the factory code I put in to
allow for the creation of the block cache?  It's pretty harmless code and has no effect on
configuration.  Once I remove the v2 block cache I think we can consider a code freeze.