From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: js license help
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 11:46:55 GMT
I can remove both if that makes it easier.  The JS is on the HDFS metrics page which probably
won't work anyways (since part of it depended on CDH which was removed) and smack was for
IM integration which was never finished.

Let me know if you want me to submit a patch tonight that removes both

Chris

On Aug 27, 2013, at 12:25 AM, Tim Williams <williamstw@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Chris Rohr <rohr.chris@gmail.com> wrote:
>> So rangesldier seems to be from this url: https://gist.github.com/omnosis/3758297
 Not sure what license gists are :-) let me know if I need to rip stuff out.