From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: js license help
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 11:50:30 GMT
Thanks Chris, I think that'd be a huge help in kicking this thing out
the door. Right after the release you can add them back if you plan to
keep them as a part of bringing the console up to the current
codebase.

Thanks again...
--tim

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 7:46 AM, Chris Rohr <rohr.chris@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can remove both if that makes it easier.  The JS is on the HDFS metrics page which
probably won't work anyways (since part of it depended on CDH which was removed) and smack
was for IM integration which was never finished.

> Let me know if you want me to submit a patch tonight that removes both
>
> Chris
>
> On Aug 27, 2013, at 12:25 AM, Tim Williams <williamstw@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 8:03 PM, Chris Rohr <rohr.chris@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> So rangesldier seems to be from this url: https://gist.github.com/omnosis/3758297
 Not sure what license gists are :-) let me know if I need to rip stuff out.