From rahul challapalli <challapallira...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reviewing documentation for upcoming release
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2013 17:05:09 GMT
I second gagan on this. More real-world scenarios would be helpful. We
should put forward some benchmark results. Let me know if I can be of any
help. Also while going through the documentation, I found a few typo's here
and there. I can attach a simple patch or point to their location,
whichever is more convenient. Btw, the documentation is all good and also
helpful to me in getting a big picture. Thanks.

- Rahul