From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Blur Type System
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 22:55:15 GMT
I have complete about 95% of the type system in the 0.2.0-newtypesystem
branch.  The current status is that all existing test pass and the system
seems (I haven't done extensive testing) to function correctly.

What's left:
-I need to create a method in thrift to be able to add types to the table.
 Currently there is no external way to set them.
-Update the schema call to use the type system.
-Optional: Add the ability to load external types via jar file into the
system.  Currently they would have to be loaded via the classpath.

What would be next:
-We can begin to work on features like the GIS integration.

Is there anyone against merging this into the master for 0.2.0?

Aaron