From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API Changes
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 03:14:21 GMT
There were only a couple of changes needed for the status.  But off the top
of my head this is what I can remember.

In the table descriptor the analyzer definition no longer exists.  The
schema now incorporates the type information.
In the table descriptor the isEnabled is now enabled
In the table descriptor the two compression options are now gone.
The SimpleQuery object is now just Query
In the Query object the superQueryOn is now rowQuery
In the Query object the queryStr is now query
In the Query object the preSuperFilter is now recordFilter
In the Query object the postSuperFilter is now rowFilter
In the BlurQuery the uuid is now a string instead of a long

And there were a lot of depreciated attributes that were removed.

Hope this helps.

Aaron