From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reviewing documentation for upcoming release
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2013 17:38:23 GMT
Agree with you both on benchmarks and the scenario's.  I have some simple
benchmarking code in the o.a.b.thrift.util package found in the blur-thrift
project.  I think I will try and put together some docs on how to use them
and see if I can get some hardware to run them on.  I will think about the
scenario's and see what I can come up with.  Thanks for taking the time to
review.

Aaron