From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Anything I can help with re a release?
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 21:48:52 GMT
I'll do my best. ;-) Send me the link when you change the files and
I'll take a look.

smack/smackx is AL2 licensed according to their site

I see the following
http://www.igniterealtime.org/builds/smack/docs/latest/README.html
https://svn.igniterealtime.org/svn/repos/smack/trunk/

I notice that the smack jar file, svn, and their docs do not include a
LICENSE nor a NOTICE file. afaik this means that you can include these
jars w/o any mention in your license or notice.

Have you tried pinging the smack folks and asking them to publish in a
maven accessible repo? You can even do this via GH itself (i've done
it before)
http://cemerick.com/2010/08/24/hosting-maven-repos-on-github/

Patrick