From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anything I can help with re a release?
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 21:25:29 GMT
Maybe there are other areas but for two:

- if you could review the notice and license files that I'm hoping to check
in later this evening.

- the blur-console in /contrib has some jars that aren't in mavens repo, so
there's a question of how to handle that - they're dependencies needed to
compile. I reckon a third artifact blur-console-deps might work?  But not
sure what the right answer is....

Thanks,
--tim