From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble Building 0.2
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 20:38:55 GMT
slevytam,

Sorry for the incomplete instructions and slow response (I'm on vacation
and the internet is spotty).  I have updated the
http://wiki.apache.org/blur/PseudoDistributed instructions on how to
compile the projects with artifacts.  These are the same as the
instructions that Tim posted.  Hopefully you are having better luck with
this updated information.

Aaron