From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: General Licensing Question about HTML content and the like
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2013 06:53:31 GMT
The general guideline is to add a header for each/every possible file.
This includes html, etc...

Some files cannot contain the header (e.g. sample input files for
tests, confluence markup docs which don't support comments, etc...)
and in some cases generated files. Otw you should try to add the
header.

Patrick