From rahul challapalli <challapallira...@gmail.com>
Subject Current Branch & Thrift help
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 06:58:30 GMT
Hi,

I started looking at an issue which has been moved to 0.3.0. And there
seems to be no remote branch to track development for 0.3.0. Where should
the changes go?

Also I generated java classes after making modifications to Blur.thrift
file. However I observed that there is some manual effort involved. Just
wanted to know whether I am doing it the right way or not. Below are the
steps that I performed after generating the source for the affected files

1. Apache license has to be added
2. Commenting 2 imports
3. Replacing org.apache.thrift with org.apache.blur.thirdparty.thrift_0_9_0
4. Manually copying changes from
distribution/src/main/scripts/inteface/gen-java to blur-thrift/src/main/java

- Rahul