From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject General Licensing Question about HTML content and the like
Date Sun, 09 Jun 2013 00:21:34 GMT
I'm trying to cleanup our rat issues for our upcoming release.

I'm assuming that files types like html, css, js, etc do not have to be
licensed in the file due to the extra overhead that would incur in the
runtime applications.  Such as bandwidth for dowloading the Apache license
over and over again.

Is there general guidelines for this?  Should we include an Apache footer
in the html pages that link about to the license?

Aaron