From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release Canidate
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 13:01:45 GMT
To all,

This is just an update on where we are and what we have left to do.  I have
de-scoped the all the none critical development tasks of 0.1.5 to 0.1.6 in
the hope of producing binary and source release artifacts ASAP.  I will be
working on the release form this point forward.

These are the 2 remaining dev tasks that need to be addressed:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BLUR-104
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BLUR-98

The rest of the tasks in the 0.1.5 release are all documentation and
cleanup tasks for the release:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20BLUR%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%220.1.5%22%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC

Thanks,
Aaron