From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about versioning...
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 16:54:50 GMT
I would like to change our current version (or versioning schema) to
something a little more appropriate.  The current version is 0.1.5, the
previous version was 0.1.4 but there were major internal changes between
those 2 versions.  The versions should probably be 1.4.0 and 1.5.0 which
will give the ability to have the minor number for bug fixes, e.g. "1.5.1".

Thoughts on this, I just don't want to release as 0.1.5 and then change it
soon after to something like 1.x something.

Aaron