From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Release Canidate
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 13:29:53 GMT
I would like to create a release candidate this weekend for blur-0.1.5 so
that a vote can be called on it at some point next week.  I am going to be
reading over all the requirements for a release this weekend and hopefully
make a cut of it on Sunday night EST.

I would really like as much help in pointing out any issues with the
project, license, notice, dependencies issues, etc. anything and
everything.  This will be my first time in performing any kind of Apache
release so it's going to be a learning process for me.

I have set in jira an official release of blue 0.1.5 in mid June, I would
really like to see that happen.  Thanks for any help that you can provide!

Aaron