From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about versioning...
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 23:53:50 GMT
How about we move to 0.5 for the current release and let 0.1.6 become 0.6?
 The reason I want to do this is because 0.5.0 and if there are any bugs
the follow on releases should 0.5.x, and the API will be
backwards compatible.  However a version change from 0.5 to 0.6 will allow
for changes to the API.  How do people feel about this?

Are there any issues with moving 0.1.5 to 0.5.0?

Aaron