From Garrett Barton <garrett.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about versioning...
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 17:05:55 GMT
Can get interesting and do what hadoop did and have some funky branch
hoping going on.  0.1.5 can go to 1.0, 0.2.0 can go to 2.0.  I think the
branches would be odd if 0.2.0 current was replaced with the 0.1.5 code
base.

Or leave it as is and deal with the rename starting with 0.2. Might be
simpler that way.  Release notes for 0.1.5 would just be large.