From Chris Rohr <rohr.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Blur Console Inclusion
Date Sun, 05 May 2013 14:53:56 GMT
Blur Devs,

On behalf of Near Infinity Corporation, I would like to offer our tool Blur Console to be
included into the Blur distribution.  Blur Console contains two components, a Rails application
and a Java agent.  The agent collects various information from Blur for display in the Rails
application. The Rails application provides up to date information on the state of the Blur
nodes and tables and allows the ability to perform searches and enable and disable tables
in blur.  There is an additional HDFS file viewer with some basic functionality.  The master
branch currently works with 0.1.4 of Blur.  The current code base can be found at https://github.com/nearinfinity/blur-console

Thank you for your consideration.

Chris