From Tim Williams <william...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blur Console Inclusion
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 11:39:36 GMT
Thanks Chris and NIC!

+1, I'd like to see it as a part of Apache Blur:)

Since it's a significant contribution, I'm not really sure if this can
be committed directly or if it needs a software grant. Patrick, Doug,
what do ya'll think?

Thanks,
--tim

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Chris Rohr <rohr.chris@gmail.com> wrote:
> Blur Devs,
>
> On behalf of Near Infinity Corporation, I would like to offer our tool Blur Console to
be included into the Blur distribution.  Blur Console contains two components, a Rails application
and a Java agent.  The agent collects various information from Blur for display in the Rails
application. The Rails application provides up to date information on the state of the Blur
nodes and tables and allows the ability to perform searches and enable and disable tables
in blur.  There is an additional HDFS file viewer with some basic functionality.  The master
branch currently works with 0.1.4 of Blur.  The current code base can be found at https://github.com/nearinfinity/blur-console