From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commit Strategy
Date Sat, 18 May 2013 17:10:43 GMT
Looking for other thoughts here.  I think that if a task is small enough
that single person can work the task from beginning to end, then it's up to
the author if they want to locally branch, merge, then push (which is a
good git practice), or just commit into the release branch then push.  But
if the task requires multiple authors to be involved then a remote branch
to work from will be required.  Other than that I don't really have any
formal process in-mind.

Thoughts?

Aaron