From rahul challapalli <challapallira...@gmail.com>
Subject New to Blur
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:17:28 GMT
Hi,

I am new to blur and even ASF in terms of contributing back to a project. I
have decent knowledge about hadoop and mapreduce but completely new to
search. I come from a Java/PHP background. I  am looking for some direction
in setting up blur on my local machine. I have a single node hadoop
installation on my Mac OS X Lion. Is it an issue if I have HDFS, MapReduce
daemons running alongside blur on the same machine. I would greatly
appreciate if you can refer me to some setup document as well as an insight
into the architecture of blur. Thank You.

- Rahul