From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.1.5 Status?
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 13:42:00 GMT
I think the biggest items remaining are getting the project ready for
release.  Meaning adding NOTICE and LICENSE files, creating documentation,
and everything else that needs to be done.  I've never done this before for
Apache, so this is all new to me.  I'm sure there are technical things we
could do, but I think follow up releases can handle those issues.  Thoughts?

Aaron