From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: It's been 9 months... Time for a release...
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 16:27:54 GMT
Great to hear. The blur jenkins jobs for 0.2 are frequently passing
now (used to always fail, now starting to mostly pass). Would you like
me to setup similar for 0.1.5?

https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/Blur/job/Blur-0.2-dev-jdk6/
https://builds.apache.org/view/A-F/view/Blur/job/Blur-0.2-dev-jdk7/

Patrick