From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: It's been 9 months... Time for a release...
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:10:02 GMT
-Lucene 4.2 Upgrade
   This is the big feature, but I spent a lot of time a few weeks ago
testing the resource management (InputIndex clones, Buffers, File GC, etc)
and geting it all working.  So I feel really good about this code.

-Automatic Slab configuration (Easy to integrate code)
   This is simple but makes things easier to configure

-Super Query Parser (Easy to integrate code)
   This gives explicit control over the super queries

There will probably be a couple of more things to add but most are going to
be drop in replacements of existing code.

Anything else that you can think of that would be good backport?

Aaron