From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update on 0.1.5
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 00:30:47 GMT
I have pushed the last bit of code to 0.1.5 to make it compile and the unit
tests pass.  I have also created a distribution project that will create
the final tarball for distribution.  At this point I'm going to focus on
upgrading the code to Lucene 4.2 (currently at 4.1) and making sure the
distribution project sets everything up correctly.

Aaron