From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject IP Clearance VOTE question
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 17:51:10 GMT
Since Blur was a new incubator project that had a Software Grant, CCLA, and
ICLA's for the initial committers.  Do we need to call an IP Clearance Vote?

I found this document:

http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html

As I understand the document, it's NOT for new projects.  Only for code
contributed after the creation the project, and that was developed outside
ASF source control repos and mailing lists.

Looking for some guidance here from the mentors, or anyone else that can
provide some insight.  Thanks!

Aaron