From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: It's been 9 months... Time for a release...
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 21:57:03 GMT
Thanks Tim, I think that we should create JIRA issues for these working
toward a 0.1.5 release.  I can do that or other want before I get to them
that's cool.  Also we should branch 0.1.4 to create 0.1.5.

Also the new metrics will be easy to drop in, so I think that we should add
that as well.

Thanks,
Aaron