From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject It's been 9 months... Time for a release...
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:00:57 GMT
Blur has been in the Apache incubator for 9 months and is long overdue for
a official Apache release.  The 0.2 branch is far away from being able to
be released.  I was overly optimistic of how quickly of 0.2 could be
feature complete.  I know of a couple of projects that have recently
upgrades from previous github versions of Blur to Apache Blur 0.1.4
(compiled locally).

I would like to create a 0.1.5 version bound for an Apache release and back
port a couple of pieces of code from 0.2 in order to modernize the
codebase.  I would like to hear any thoughts on this idea, pros or cons?  I
really would like to create a release of Apache Blur in the next few weeks.

Thanks!

Aaron