From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: It's been 9 months... Time for a release...
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 18:16:14 GMT
The upgrade to Lucene 4 will cause the people running 0.1.4 or < issues
because of the custom directories in the older versions that are not
required in the newer version of Lucene. If there is a compelling reason to
create a converter so that upgrade will not require a reindex/reload I can
probably create one.

Aaron