From Aaron McCurry <amccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QueryStatus clarification
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 01:42:14 GMT
Sorry for the slow reply.  The query status as well as the ability to
cancel an active query are in the process of being developed, and the api
in place right now is subject to change.  I will add the start time
attribute to the query status object.  If you notice anything else missing
please post it here.  Thanks!

Aaron